Discounts for diabetes medicines
Lilly provides automatic discounts for people with commercial insurance who buy their Lilly insulin at participating retail pharmacies. The automatic discount brings the monthly prescription down to $35 for people with commercial insurance plans without requiring use of a Savings Card. In addition, Inside Rx is a program that may offer you discounts of up to 50% on insulin compared to what you are paying at the pharmacy.
Inside Rx offers savings on select Lilly insulins when you use your discount card and pay at the pharmacy.
You can find full program details and obtain your card at www.InsideRx.com .
- Lilly is one of many manufacturers offering discounts on products in this program, including diabetes medications
- Sign up for your discount card and take it with you to the pharmacy
- Accepted at thousands of participating pharmacies nationwide
- For a full list of brands and to see potential savings, visit www.InsideRx.com
- Save on refills as well as new prescriptions
- Questions? Call Inside Rx at 1-800-711-3813
What you need to know
- Please consider your current prescription insurance coverage each month before using this program
- Buying your insulin through this program may not count toward your deductible
- Once your deductible has been met, it may be less expensive to go through your insurance company
It is important to use your insulin as prescribed by your doctor. Make sure you refill your insulin on time. Talk to your doctor if you need a new prescription.
Learn more and download your cardGo to InsideRx.com
Please go to InsideRx.com for full terms and conditions of the InsideRx program.